~ My K-Pop World (케이팝) ~
Hello Everyone ~~
My name is May Exaudi Silitonga and you can call me May. Now, I want to tell you a little bit about myself.
In addition to the name i have, i have a hobby that is so 'Interesting'(☺)
My hobby is figuring out something related to K-Pop. Before i tell you any more about my hobbies, I'd like to tell you my other name in the world of K-pop. I usually use the name Audi Hwang (아우디 황) when it comes to K-pop's world. My hobbies are watching Korean Dramas, watching Korean Music Programs, listening to K-Pop Songs and learning a little language and how to read Korean.
Now, I like South Korea's New Idol Group, SECRET NUMBER. They are global idols that have 5 members from four different countries including Indonesia.
As a SECRET NUMBER fans, I've met many things. Starting with what solidarity is when will give vote, add view and like MV by everyday watching their MV, and always introduce SECRET NUMBER at every opportunity. Every day I read the news about them. Starting with the amount of views on their Music Videos, They're doing a music show, their TV program activities, and their achievements from the beginning of their debut to the present day. Don't forget, I voted for them when they got into the nominated for the awards. I always support them.
Aside from talking about the SECRET NUMBER, I also wanted to share with you about the playlist of songs I've heard so much about. I'm used to hearing about K-Pop, Hip-hop, EDM. There's actually a lot of Playlists I've been listening to, only I don't know what kind of songs are. Obviously, K-Pop and Hip-Hop is my favorite genre.
That's a little story about my K-Pop world. I actually have a lot to say, but I don't know where to start. In that case, thank you guys for reading a little bit about me. I hope you like it and don't forget to support the SECRET NUMBER in MAMA 2020.
If you like my story don't forget your share and leave constructive comments and Suggestions. Thank you all ❤❤


ngeri bah si audihwangg ni, kpopers handal nampaknya🤣
BalasHapusKerja yg bagus kawan🤗
Iyaa dong. (Wussshhh)
HapusWidiwwww mantepp,good luck ya mayyy😍😍😍😚😚
BalasHapusDon't forget to look at my new paper. Thank you! 🖤
HapusSemangattt mayy💜
BalasHapusThank you. Don't forget comment to other my paper
HapusWow, KPop lover. :-)
BalasHapus